Ta Ta towel: This Towel Is Your New Breast Friend. The Ta Ta Towel has been going crazy all over the internet. Let me tell you first what it is.
What is the Ta Ta towel used for?
The ‘Ta-Ta Towel’ For Breastfeeding Mamas And Pregnant Women’s
Nursing mamas see how the ‘Ta-Ta Towel‘ for boob sweat got a maternity makeover for breastfeeding moms and Pregnant women’s offering supreme comfort and practical accessibility, you can lounge without having to immediately slip your nursing bra back on.
The breathable liner wicks away moisture and has overlapping fabric panels for each breast, providing easy access for nursing and/or pumping.
How to Use?
Ta Ta Towels are a halter top bra that goes around the back of your neck.
- The Towel is a scarf-like towel that ends in two cups which lift and hold each breast without feeling as restrictive as a bra.
- Overlapping fabric panels for each breast.
Comfortable wireless halter towel bra for big chest women. No underwire, no hooks, no straps.
- It’s also a favorite of new moms and people with sensitive nipples thanks to a soft internal lining.
- Available in several colors and ranges in size from C-cup to H.
- It’s easy to clean, toss in the washing machine and hang to dry.